New Page 1
- 1 - Sterling Silver chandelier pendant
- 80 pcs ¼ “ (6mm) twisted liquid silver tubes or enough for desired
- 3 – carved amethyst leaves or bead of your choice for drops
- 3 – 4mm amethyst beads
- 2 – 2mm SS bead
- 1 – SS oval jump ring
- 1 – SS figure 8 ring
- 2 – 2mm SS crimp beads
- 2 - SS crimp covers
- 3 – 1 ½ “ SS PIN
- 25 inches soft flex .019 wire
Chain nose pliers
- Select a chandelier pendant and the beads for the drops. Add the beads
to the pendant by placing them on the sterling silver pins and turning loops
at the top. (See instructions section for pointers)
- Cut 26” of beading wire, and place a piece of tape 2 ½ “ from the end to
leave room for attachments.
- String half of the liquid silver tubes; add one 4mm amethyst bead, one
2mm SS bead (on which the pendant will rest).
- Add the pendant by using an oval jump ring, and then add another 4mm
amethyst bead, which keeps the pendant in place.
- String the remaining liquid silver
- Add the desired clasp using crimp beads and finish with crimp covers
Click picture for a close-up of detailed steps.