22 ga. Red Artistic Wire
22 ga. Silver Artistic Wire
2- 6mm Swarovski Crystals
24 ga. Silver German Jewelry Wire
Drill (not a dremel)
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers
1. Cut 8 inch piece of each of the 22 ga red & silver wires.
2. Tighten one end of the wires together in the drill bit holder and the other
end tightly in a pair of chain nose pliers.
3. Very slowly, hold the trigger down to twist the two wires together until it
is twisted like a candy cane.
4. Remove the wire from the drill.
5. Form the twisted wire into a candy cane shape by bending it in the largest
part of the round nose pliers. Repeat steps 1-5 to make two candy canes into the
size you prefer.
6. Wrap the 24 ga. German Jewelry Wire tightly around the top middle of the
7. Add a 6mm crystal to the wire.
8. Make a loop above the bead and wrap the wire a couple of times back around
itself above the bead.
9. Attach the ear wires to the top loops.
Click picture for a close-up of detailed steps.