10 – 6mm amber seed beads
12- small green leaf beads with hole at top
6 – 4mm brown Swarovski crystals
2 – 8 inch pieces of 24 ga. German wire
- Cut a 3 foot piece of wire. Twist one leaf onto the wire about 3 inches
from the end.
- Make about ½” to an inch worth of twists.
- Move over about 1.5” and twist a crystal onto the wire.
- Move over about 1/5” and twist another leaf onto the wire.
- Twist the three together so that the three beads are in a clump of
- Move over 2” and repeat to make another clump of leaves, as above.
- Move over 2 more inches and repeat to make a third clump of leaves.
- Arrange the beads so that the leaves are all together and the crystals
are towards the open wire.
- Wrap the short piece of wire above the crystals and below the leaves
- Trim off excess of the short wire.
- Arrange the leaves to lie in a circle.
- If one is too long, twist it around a neighboring leaf.
- Add five seed beads to the long wire.
- Skip the first and go back through the other four.
- Go up between two of the leaves and twist a split ring onto the wire.
- Go back down between two leaves on the opposite side and down through
the first 4 seed beads.
- Wrap the wire between the fourth and fifth bead several times.
- Trim off extra wire.
- Attach the split ring to the ear wire.
Click picture for a close-up of detailed steps.