These fun earrings will bring a smile to everyone who sees them!
22 g green Artistic Wire
2 star beads
Chain nose pliers
Round nose pliers
1. Bend wire with chain nose pliers at a 90-degree angle about 1 ½ inches from
2. Make a loop with round nose pliers on the long section of wire right next to
the short tail.
3. Grasp loop with chain nose pliers.
4. Continue to spiral wire until you have approximately 6 rings.
5. Clip excess wire.
6. Pull spiral down into a cone shape.
7. Place a star bead on the wire tail on top.
8. Create a loop above the star.
9. Attach to ear wires.
Click picture for a close-up of detailed steps.